A multi-disciplined IT consulting company, ICS specializes in data center strategic planning, service management, process improvement and technical implementation. The ICS team is a proven performer in all aspects of mission critical infrastructure operations, supporting the growing business needs of companies throughout the US.
At ICS, we focus on a solitary goal – to ensure your data center is optimized and flexible enough to meet your strategic business goals. When this goal is achieved, the benefits are endless. Whether you own and operate your own facility or your data center services are outsourced, ICS can help with service offerings that are customized to your needs:
- Data Center Assessments: Evaluation of the data center stack from facilities through each of the key infrastructure layers to identify and prioritize key business risks and value add improvements.
- Data Center Capacity Planning Services: A recurring consulting service designed to provide ongoing assessments of power and space utilization to assist in managing redundancy requirements, efficiency, overall data center planning and total cost of ownership.
- Data Center Relocations: Provides support in strategy development, project management, vendor negotiations, data migration, contingency assessments, cutover, and test plan audits.
- Data Center Facilities: Provides our clients assistance in defining new data center requirements, site selection, infrastructure integration testing and facility audits.
- IT Vendor Management: A complete line of services to support outsourcing requirements from financial forecasting, RFP development and management and, contract negotiations as well as transition management.
- IT Financial Management: Analysis of the financials of the IT organization with a focus on repeatable reporting, fixed asset management and, IT charge back and show back modeling.
- Data Center Operations and Management: Focuses on standardization of production operations environments and operations process automation.
- IT Optimization: Brings together enterprise storage and system management, application workload optimization and performance, capacity and service level management to plan and implement optimization solutions.