IT Financial Management
Financial: Managing the Cost of the Glass House
Data Center costs now make up a significant portion of many IT budgets, especially in the financial services industry. Despite advances in technology in financial management software, most companies still struggle to understand and/or manage their technology costs due mostly to the lack of common knowledge between the Finance Department and IT. ICS can bridge that gap with a selection of services delivered by our uniquely qualified consultants who understand the technology side of the business and the demands and needs of the financial management organizations. Our services are designed to provide standard, repeatable processes that can be used to manage, analyze, and report on IT costs.
- Identifying, Categorizing and Isolating IT Costs
- Understanding what drives your IT Costs
- Developing a Catalog of Services
- Developing Allocation, Showback or Chargeback Models
- TCO Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Annual Budget Development
- Monthly Budget Reporting (actuals and forecast)
- Saving Money through Fixed Asset Management
- Identifying the Tax Benefits of IT
Every IT Financial Thumbprint is Unique
Let’s face it, Finance and IT do not typically understand each other. With experienced staff who have worked in both fields, ICS can bridge that gap to help you understand your IT financial profile.
ICS can help.
Data Center Financial Management
ICS can help.